Friday, June 4, 2010

Fairytale challenge!

I know that Cemetery Polka and I are actually writing fairytale type books at the moment, but I know Ribbons Undone is a fantastic writer as well, what can I say, I guess it runs in the family! For fun lets write an itty bitty piece of a fairytale, just a couple paragraphs of our own fairytale invention. It'll have to be something we haven't written about before, no using the same characters, but we can use similar themes --so lets see where we go! I'll start with one tomorrow! (:

2 comments:

  1. I have not writen fiction since I was a freshman in high school guys...seriously. I am gonna stink! however, I like the idea and I think it sounds great. let's do it over e-mail and then post it here. how about we go oldest to youngest, twice over. so clara will write some paragraphs, then me, then abby, then we'll repeat...or keep going if we want. how does that sound?

    ReplyDelete