Friday, May 27, 2011

"Night of Hunters"

Like most fairytale lovin' modern women, I am a huge fan of Tori Amos. It gives me great pleasure to announce that Tori will be releasing a new album this September! Check out this link for Night of Hunters to learn more!

I honor of a new Tori album, I would like to post here a 1996 interview that Tori gave to SPIN magazine. And guess who interviewed her?! Francesca Lia Block! Enjoy the interview if you have never read it before, and even if you have, I hope that it inspires you anew to Tori's musical genius.


The interview was conducted during the Boys for Pele era.


The Volcano Lover by Francesca Lia Block



1 comment:

  1. Yes! Awesome news and great to know our blog isn't being neglected completely (as it has been by me!) :D

    ReplyDelete