Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Green Children

New tunes that I am loving right now "Encounter" by The Green Children!
Released in October 2010 "Encounter" soared to the #3 album purchased on Amazon with the hit "Dragons" propelling The Green Children into quick international stardom. The beats are a little spooky and definety electro-pop, and Milla Sunde's voice is positively angelic! When I first heard the band I was actually on Facebook and their album popped up in the right toolbar with other advertisements. It said "If you like Tori Amos, check out The Green Children" I was bored so I went to the link and listened to the whole of "Encounter" I quickly went to Amazon and bought the album, I was so taken with it! Check out their website for more information on the CD and The Green Children Foundation

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! Thank you for keeping the blog alive Katya <3 I'll make sure to update soon!!

    ReplyDelete